Thursday, October 13, 2011

Alec's 5th Birthday Party!

I feel like an official parent now!  We threw our first birthday party to celebrate Alec's 5th birthday and had so much fun doing it...even through all the complications :).  Thank you to my parents for letting us use their amazing backyard to host all the kiddos!  We had fun appetizers, Cars themed activities, Pizza, and cake!  The kids went home with pinata candy, and goodie bags...and parents went home with homemade cake pops!  Take a look at the pictures!
The Cake!


Homemade race track races!
Make your own license plate craft table!
Pin the tale on the Donkey!
Yummy food!
Cake!
Cale Pops!

Hitting the Pinata! Love her face in this picture :)





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - super fun party! Am I a bad mother if I ate both Olivia's and my cake pop? :)

    ReplyDelete