Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving!

 Our house smells like the holiday season!  I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner and time with family and friends.  Praise God for all He has blessed us with this year.  I am so thankful for my precious family and our new addition!  We will be having our second baby boy in April. I guess I will have to use up all my cute girly fabric on friends :)

 Here is a recent baby girl creation based Aimee Larsen's Kimono shoe pattern: 
 I am in love with baby shoes!  How could you not love them?  I think I will have to work toward creative boy shoes like the ones in the above photo. 
On the craft list now...completing a diaper stash for the new baby!  The cloth diaper world is so overwhelming...did I forget to mention that we are going cloth this time?  It should be fun.  I've finally narrowed down the patterns to the system we seem to like best.  It is a bit hard to figure out without a baby to try it on.  A big thank you to my dear friend for testing my diapers out on her baby boy.  Here is my newest creation:
That is all for tonight! I think I'm going to work on more diapers.  I need to use the fabric I just picked up from Hancock's.  I have a major fabric addiction :)...   Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
~Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment