Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I've been up to...

Sewing, baking, living, and loving.  I spent three hours at the fabric store last Sunday and I felt like a kid in a candy store.  I finished my shirred spring dress that had been put off for the past month...or maybe two months.  I made a super cute apron (reminding me that patters are meant to be followed), and baked some delicious french bread!  I gave blueberry bagels a second try and they came out so much better that the first try! Pictures of all these things below.
Add aprons and dresses to the list of fundraiser items!  Let me know what you think!
~Bri
Failed first attempt...though they tasted ok.

Much better second try :)

One of two fresh baked french loaves!
Awkward position photo credit...crazy but amazing teenagers (Ansley and Justin)

Apron! 
My favorite part is the bow on the pocket.

displaying the flounce :)

Love the fabric.

The dress!  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Totally thought you bought the apron and the dresses! They look really cute!

    ReplyDelete